[Häfele Korea] (‘www.hafele.co.kr’, referred to as ‘Häfele Korea’) protects the personal information of users and protects the rights and interests of users according to the Personal Information Protection Act, We have the following processing policies to ensure that
Häfele Korea will notify you through website announcements (or individual notices) when revising the personal information processing policy.
○ This policy will be effective from June 29, 2018.
1. Purpose of Processing Personal Information
[Häfele Korea] handles personal information for the following purposes: The processed personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the following purposes.
end. Homepage membership and management
[Häfele Korea] is available without membership.
3. Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information
① ‘Häfele Korea’ processes and retains personal information within the period of holding or using the personal information according to the law, or during the period of using or holding the personal information.
② Each personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
1. [civil affairs office processing]
Personal information related to [civil affairs office processing] will be held and used for the above purposes from the date of consent for collection and use until [1 year].
– Related Laws: Record of dissatisfaction or dispute handling website users: 3 years
– Exception Reason: None
4. Matters concerning third party provision of personal information
① [Häfele Korea] provides personal information to third parties only in accordance with Articles 17 and 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act, including the consent of the information subject and special regulations of the law.
② [Häfele Korea] provides personal information to third parties as follows.
1. [Häfele Korea Website Administrator and Operator]
– Personal information provided by: Häfele Korea Website Administrator and Operator
– Personal information of the recipient: mobile phone number, name, address, email, access IP information, cookie, service usage history
– Retention of the recipient. Period of use: 1 year
5. Commitment to personal information processing
① Häfele Korea consigns personal information processing business for smooth personal information business processing as follows.
1. [no trust]
– Trustee (trustee):
– Contents of commissioning work:
– Charging period:
② [Häfele Korea] shall be responsible for the prohibition of personal information processing, technical and administrative protection measures, restriction of re-entrustment, management of the trustee, supervision and compensation of damages in accordance with Article 25 of Personal Information Protection Act To the documents such as contracts, and supervises.
③ If the contents of the consignment service or the consignee change, we will disclose it through this personal information processing policy without delay.
2. Rights, duties, and methods of use of information subjects.
① The Subject of Information may exercise the right of personal information protection of Häfele Korea at any time in the following paragraphs.
1. Personal information request
2. If there is an error,
3. Delete request
4. Process stop request
② The exercise of the rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 may be done by writing, fax or e-mail (FAX) according to Form 8 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act for Häfele Korea. [Häfele Korea] I will take action without delay.
③ If the subject requests correction or deletion of personal information, [Häfele Korea] will not use or provide personal information until the correction or deletion is completed.
(4) The exercise of rights under Paragraph (1) may be made from a legal representative of an agent or agent. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney according to Form 11 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act.
7. Creating an item of personal information to process
① [Häfele Korea] handles the following personal information items.
1 [Use in marketing and advertising]
– Required items: Name, e-mail, mobile phone number, address, company name, access IP information, cookie, service usage log, access log
8. Destruction of personal information
In principle, ‘Häfele Korea’ will destroy the personal information without delay when the purpose of processing is achieved. The procedures, deadlines and methods of destruction are as follows.
– Destruction procedure
The information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB after completion of the purpose