General Terms and Conditions
Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 [Purpose)
These Terms and Conditions apply to all services (hereinafter referred to as “Services”) provided by Häfele Korea Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) on its website (www.hafele.co.kr) Purpose of use and procedures.
Article 2 (Definitions)
The terms used in these Terms and Conditions are as follows.
1. User: A person who receives services provided by the Company pursuant to these Terms and Conditions
2. Use Contract: Agreement between the Company and the User regarding the use of the Service
3. Enrollment: Completing the service usage contract by filling in the information on the application form provided by the company and agreeing to these terms and conditions.
4. Member: Anyone who has registered for membership by providing personal information necessary for membership on this site
5. ID: A combination of alphabetic and numeric characters selected by the user and approved by the company for member identification and member service use.
6. Nickname: The name you use to display yourself anonymously in the bulletin board service provided on this site.
7. PASSWORD: In order to protect the information of the member, the user can set the combination of alphabetic characters, numbers and special characters
8. Termination of use: Company or member’s willingness to terminate the use agreement after using the service
Article 3 (Effect and Change of Terms)
You will not be able to use all services offered on the Site unless you agree to the modified Terms. In addition, if you continue to use the service after seven days from the effective date of the changed terms, you will be deemed to have agreed to the changes.
1. It will be effective by posting on the service screen of this Agreement or by notifying the notice board or other means.
2. The Company may change the contents of this Agreement if it is deemed necessary, and the modified Terms will be posted on the service screen and if the user continues to use the service after 7 days from the announcement, Are considered.
3. If the user disagrees with the changed terms, he / she can stop using the service and cancel his / her membership, and if he / she continues to use the service, it is deemed to have agreed to change the terms and conditions. I will.
Article 4 (Applicable Regulations)
The matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions are subject to the provisions of the Telecommunications Basic Act, Telecommunications Business Act and other relevant laws and regulations.
Chapter 2 Service Use Contract
Article 5 (Establishment of Use Contract)
The use agreement is established with the consent of the company for the use application of the user and confirmation of the user’s terms and conditions.
Article 6 (Application for Use)
There is no separate application procedure and document for use of the site.
Article 7 (Approval of application for use)
1. If the user does not intend to accept the Terms and Conditions after confirming all the Terms and Conditions, he / she consents to use the Service Site unless there are special circumstances.
2. You may not agree to the use of the following items.
B. When you apply using the name of someone else
C. When I use the bulletin board, I misrepresent the contents.
D. When applying for the purpose of hindering the well-being of the society or the morals
E. If it is not suitable for the usage requirements set by other companies
Article 8 (Change of Contract)
Chapter 3 Obligations of Contracting Party
Article 9 (Obligations of the Company)
The Company shall not disclose or distribute the member’s personal information to third parties without their consent. However, this shall not apply in cases where there is a request by the state agency pursuant to the provisions of the Act, such as the Basic Act on Telecommunications, a request for criminal investigation, or a request made by a procedure set forth in other related laws and regulations. In addition, if you need to reply to your inquiries, we may be able to provide it to the relevant personnel within the Company.
Article 10 (Membership Obligations)
1. The user shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the service.
A. Misuse of other user IDs and nicknames
B. To reproduce, publish or provide information obtained from the Service to a third party.
C. Acts that infringe on the copyrights of the Company, the copyrights of third parties, and other rights.
D. Dealing with violations of public order and morals
E. Acts that are objectively judged to be connected with crime
F. Acts that violate other related laws and regulations
2. The user can not use the service for business activities, and the company is not responsible for the result that occurs when it is used for business activities.
3. The user can not assign or give the right to use the service or the status of other contracts of use to another person, nor provide it as collateral.
4. You may not redistribute or resell any services or content provided on the Site for commercial or illegal purposes.
Chapter 4 Service Use
Article 11 (Obligations of User)
1. There are no membership and membership procedures on the site, and all users are considered anonymous users.
2. The user shall be responsible for the maintenance of his / her e-mail, bulletin board, registration data etc. as necessary.
3. Users can not delete or change the materials provided by the company.
4. You must not register any content that violates the public order and morals on the site or infringes other rights such as third party’s rights. You are responsible for any consequences that arise when you post such content.
5. Users should not post personal information or contact information while using the bulletin board. Any personal information or contact that exists in the post that you register will be at your own risk. 6. Users should contact us through our e-mail and contact information, not from the bulletin board, if they want to receive material and information through personal contact.
Article 12 (Management and Deletion of Posts)
For efficient service operation, you can limit the user’s memory space, message size, and the number of days to keep. If the contents of registration falls under any of the following items, it can be deleted without prior notice.
1. Content that defamates another user or a third party by defamation or slander.
2. In case of violation of public order and morality
3. If the content is found to be related to criminal conduct
4. If the contents violate the copyright of the company, the copyright of the third party, etc.
5. If you post pornographic material on the company’s homepage or bulletin board, or link to a sexually explicit site
6. If you registered a post that violates the purpose of the bulletin board
7. In case of violation of other related laws and regulations
Article 13 (Copyright of post)
The copyright of the post belongs to the publisher, and the user can not commercially use the material posted on the service, such as processing or selling the information obtained through the use of the service.
Article 14 (Service Hours)
The use of the service is 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless there is a special obstacle in business or technology. However, this is not the case when there are reasons such as periodic inspection.
Due to faults, occasional checks, the service may be discontinued without notice.
Article 15 (Service Use Responsibility)
The Company shall not take any responsibility for the illegal distribution of hacking, obscene site links, commercial software, etc., using the service. not.
Article 16 (Suspension of Service)
You may stop providing the service in the following cases:
1. Inevitable due to repair work of service equipment
2. If the telecommunications carrier specified in the Telecommunication Business Act terminates telecommunication services
3. When system check is required
4. Any other force majeure
Chapter 5 Termination and Use Restrictions
Article 17 (Termination and Use Restriction)
1. When a user wishes to terminate all contracts related to the use of the service, the user himself / herself must contact the company to request the termination of the contract.
2. The Company may restrict the visit and take legal action without notice if the user has performed any of the following acts.
A. You have stolen someone’s nickname and password.
B. You intentionally disturbed the operation of the service.
C. If false information is disseminated
D. If the same user has dual activities with different nicknames
E. If public order and morality are impeded.
F. You have committed acts that impair the reputation of others or cause disadvantage.
G. When transmitting large amount of information or transmitting advertisement information for the purpose of obstructing stable operation of service
H. Distributing computer virus programs that cause malfunction of information communication facilities or destruction of information.
I. Infringes the intellectual property rights of the Company or other users or third parties.
J. Misuse of others’ personal information, nicknames and passwords
K. When a user places pornographic material on his / her homepage or bulletin board, or links to a sexually explicit site
L. If it is judged to be in violation of related laws and regulations
Chapter 6 Others
Article 18 (Prohibition of Transfer)
The user can not transfer or give the right to use the service or other status of use contract to another person, and can not provide it as collateral.
Article 19 (Compensation for Damages)
The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users in connection with the services provided free of charge, except for damages caused by the Company’s intentional or material negligence.
Article 20 (Disclaimer)
If the Company can not provide services due to natural disasters, war or other force majeure, the Company shall be exempted from liability for the provision of services.
The Company is exempted from liability for damages caused by unavoidable reasons such as maintenance, replacement, periodic inspection and construction of service facilities.
The Company shall not be liable for any obstacle to the use of the service due to the reasons for the member’s failure.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the data obtained through the service or the benefit that the member expects to use the service.
The Company shall not be liable for the contents of the information, data, facts, reliability, accuracy, etc. posted by the member in the service