- Hinge-less stay lap ittings sets standards: Two models Free lap 1.7 and 3.15, designed for all common cabinet height and lap weight combinations
- Convenient handling, even with heavy laps
- Stylish and compact design provides easy access to cabinet hangers and is suitable for use in furniture with narrow depth
- Easy, eficient and time-saving processing
- Suitable for front panels with or without handle (in combination with special door catch)
- Compact design
- Drilling pattern compatibility of the two models (processing in series drilled holes 32/37)
- Stylish cover caps
- grey and white
- max. front panel weight 27,3 kg (with 350 mm cabinet height)
- Front panel thickness up to 28 mm (without collision at 90° opening angle)
- Opening angle 107° (can be limited to 90°)
- Minimum opening resistance
- Flap locks in any position (multi-position stop)
- Smooth and soft closing action
Free fl ap
For flaps made from wood, glass or with aluminium frame
Maximum operating convenience
ⓐ Free flap 1.7
ⓑ Free flap 3.15
Extremely convenient adjustment
Plug it itting onto pre-drilled side panel, tighten Euro screws that were pre-mounted in the factory, done.
Position front, clip in, done.
Holding power (1) and gap pattern (2)–(4) can be conveniently adjusted from the front, adjustment of required opening angle via adjusting slider (model 3.15), done.
Maxi nickel plated
S = door overlay + 19.5 mm
Flaps, tilt adjustment
Holding power adjustment
참조: 그림에 표시된 물품은 경우에 따라 유사한 물품일 수 있습니다.